Monday 2 May 2011

Till We Meet Again by Lesley Pearse

Till We Meet Again




Susan Wright walked into a doctor's surgery and gunned down two members of staff in cold blood, then waited for the police to arrest her. Later that day a lawyer, Beth Powell, is assigned to defend her. Susan won't talk to anyone, even to Beth - until both women realize that twenty-nine years earlier they had been childhood friends. Talking about their troubled families and those happy summers they spent together as children rekindles Susan and Beth's friendship. And as the evidence against Susan mounts up, both women share their traumatic secrets about what sent them down such different paths in life. Their friendship grows stronger, but for one of them, there can be no happy ending!

My review:


I absolutely loved this one. I 'read/listened to' this one in audiobook format but have a 'proper' copy of it too. It had me hooked from the beginning as Susan's story is slowly revealed. The interaction of all the other characters around Susan added to my enjoyment. 


This is most definitely a 'keeper for me and I am certain I will want to re-read this again another time.

3 comments:

  1. Wendy I just stumbled along to say hi and totally love the sound of this, did you pass it on or do you still have it?

    Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lainy

    I still have it as it's a keeper, in fact most of Lesley's are, but it's in hardback so isn't a small one. You are welcome to borrow it if you want but I would like it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Wendy thank you so much, my sister has a few of hers so will see if she has it first but thank you xx

    ReplyDelete